Silence of Peace
THE ALPHAMUSIC OF JOHN LEVINE
Recommended for stress, concentration problems, dyslexia, animals, sleeping problems related to stress, post traumatic stress, anxiety, depression related to stress, cancer patients, diabetes, dementia, Alzheimer´s disease, autism, ADHD, hyperactivity, study, teachers, hospital wards, nursing homes, hypnobirthing. Silence of Peace comprises of relaxing piano music by John Levine. This CD made 3 budgies fall asleep in day light! Using this music quickly helps you to enter a more relaxed and peaceful state of mind.
Reported Listener Benefits
* Reduces stress and anxiety
* Settles down hyperactive behaviour
* Feelings of panic or being overwhelmed subside
* Background for meditation, physical therapies or gentle exercise
* Ideal for children with autism, people with dyslexia
* Great study aid for students, improves focus and recall
* Great for cancer patients and diabetes
* Excellent for high security dementia wards
* Chronic pain management
* Excellent for calming down animals
* ADHD – excellent help for teachers and parents
Composer and pianist, John Levine, based this work on the centuries–old use of pentatonic and lydian scales. Musical tension builds up slowly with no rush or rough discords. The spherical sounds can bring you to an alpha state within 4 minutes.
John Levine has vast experience as a composer and as a teacher of meditation. He believes that music has a powerful effect on the brain and can be designed to induce specific positive changes in mood and behaviour. Silence of Peace is the first in the Silence series of CDs, all of which follow this philosophy.
Children are especially responsive to Silence of Peace and even as young as 3 years old, they often go into a quiet, entranced state when they are listening. Children of all ages find this music relaxes them and helps them access their imagination. Older students enjoy using this music as a study aid, stating that Silence of Peace helps quiet the mind and makes it easier to focus, absorb and retain information.